Museum of Contemporary Art
Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:30 pm
Docent Led Tour - will be from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm - Please register in advance for thisMuseum entrance fee
- $25 for adults, $15 for seniors - please pay at the museum or purchase online at the museum's website.
For more information on the museum, please visit their website: https://mcasd.org/visit/mcasdAll attendees must complete a waiver for the weekend events in San Diego.
IMA Wild West Council Event Disclaimers:
As of July 14, 2022, San Diego was determined to be a high level risk for COVID-19. Please review IMA's guidelines below.
IMA's Policy on In-Person events, effective July 1, 2022:
IMA remains of the position that the global vaccination campaign is key to any continued advancement against the global pandemic. Given this, there continues to be substantial evolution to the COVID-19 pandemic that could impact IMA’s goal of promoting successful in-person volunteer meetings, events, and gatherings (hereinafter collectively referred to “Volunteer Attendance”) across the globe.
Therefore, we have issued the following updated Guidelines, effective July 1, 2022, which will supersede and replace guidance issued in prior memos. We ask you to note the following, as applied across-the-board to all global volunteers, members, and guests (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Volunteers”) when acting, meeting, and otherwise performing in a non-staff/contractor, and volunteer-only capacity:
- IMA strongly recommends vaccination, boosters and masking, subject to an IMA waiver and compliance with federal, state and local guidelines, including for all Volunteers to obtain all recommended doses of the COVID-19 vaccine as approved by your local governmental bodies and health authorities;
- Effective July 1, 2022 all Volunteers are strongly recommended, but are no longer required to obtain vaccination and boosters in order to proceed with their Volunteer Attendance. Please note we still expect waivers to be completed and collected at all IMA chapter and council events but are no longer requiring vaccinations.
- IMA Global will continue to work diligently to develop (and respond to) plans geared for Volunteer Attendance, to implement this updated guidance; and
- We ask for your continued understanding and patience as this guidance could continue to evolve, on the same level of diligence and monitoring that gave rise to this updated policy.
COVID-19 conditions may continue to differ substantially from country to country. We will continue to abide by local regulations for public gatherings and follow guidance from the World Health Organization. Please contact IMA Global if you have any further questions.
Photography Disclaimer: Please note that photographs will be taken at IMA Wild West Council Events. By registering and attending these events, you consent to having your photograph used on our website, social media pages, and/or in our newsletter.
Liability Waiver: By registering for this event, you agree and acknowledge that you are undertaking participation in IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) events and activities as your own free and intentional act, and you are fully aware that possible physical injury might occur to you as a result of your participation in these events. You give this acknowledgement freely and knowingly and that you are able to participate in IMA events, and you do hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being.