About this Event
The Women in Accounting & Finance Leadership Summit will be held on February 19, 2020 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and it is a 3-hour plus 1-hour CPE event that includes a boxed lunch and refreshments. All professionals and students are welcome.
- Ginger White, CMA, CSCA, MBA, MSSF, SSBB, SSMBB – COO, American Accounting Association: Panel speaker (nonprofit); Speaker "Six Sigma Lean Accounting"
- Kimberly Yee, AZ State Treasurer: Keynote Speaker
- Sharon L. Heck, CPA, Treasurer and VP of Global Tax, Intel : Panel Speaker (Public/Manufacturing)
- Libby Zukowski, CPA - Audit Manager, CBIZ MHM, LLC: Panel Speaker (Public/Public Accounting)
- Amy Vetter, CPA - CEO, The B3 Method Institute: Panel Speaker/Moderator (Private)
9:30 – 10:00 a.m. – Registration, continental breakfast and networking
10:05 – 10:50 a.m. – "Keynote" AZ State Treasurer, Kimberly Yee
10:50 – 11:50 a.m. – Panel discussion on "Women in Accounting and Finance and their Leadership Opportunities"
11:50 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Lunchbox lunch and Buddy Program
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. – “Six Sigma Lean Accounting” Ginger White
• 1:00 p.m. – Farewell with information on the 1 hr. CPE Webcast follow-up event - “The Academic View for Women in Accounting/Finance for Today and Tomorrow”, Sandra Richtermeyer, CPA, CMA
Along with the follow-up event, we also have some pre-event recommended reading:
1) "Rise", Patty Azzarello
2) "The Moment of Lift", Melinda Gates
3) "Real Numbers", Jean E. Cunningham and Orest J. Fiume
Register now to save your place for this free women's leadership summit. Please note that we have opportunities for donations and sponsorship to cover the costs of this event.
Event Sponsors - Please visit our sponsors
* Jenco Inc.: https://www.jencoinc.com/
* CBIZ MHM: https://www.cbiz.com/
* CMA Review Spring 2020: Live CMA Review sponsored by AZVOTS and WWC