CMA Exam Prep Class Webcast - Part 1 & Part 2 - Starts February 16, 2019
- Sponsored by IMA Wild West Council and IMA AZ Valley of the Sun Chapter
- Mitchell Davidson, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFE10 Saturdays: Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 2, Mar 9, Mar 16, Mar 23, Mar 30, Apr 6, Apr 13, Apr 27
- Time: Part 1 - 7:45 AM to 9:15 AM AZ Time , Part 2 - 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM AZ Time (AZ doesn't observe daylights savings time)
- Cost: IMA Members: $700, Student Members: $600. Bundle Price for members is $1,300. Take advantage of Early Bird rates for more savings.
- This is a 15 hour live, online, accelerated CMA exam prep class scheduled over 1.5 hour sessions over 10 Saturday mornings. It is led by our qualified CMA instructor, Mitchell Davidson, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFE, and utilizes a study group format that includes 30 minutes of each class focused on student questions.
- The CMA Live Exam Prep is executed by both the IMA Wild West Council and the IMA Valley of the Sun Chapter. The class is provided through AdobeConnect which is available on the web (Google Chrome and Firefox preferred) as well as through an app on tablets and smart phones. We recommend using headphones with microphones for better sound. You are also able to dial in by phone.
- The price includes: 1 free 30 minute one on one help session with the instructor, an experienced CMA instructor with years of experience, Gleim Premium Review System: Gleim Instruct Video Lectures, Online Review and Books, Gleim’s “Access Until You Pass”, Gleim’s “Personal Counselor”, Free Domestic Shipping on Initial Purchase, Largest Test Bank Available, Access to Accounting Experts, Audio Lecture, and Study Planner.
- Already have Gleim or other Exam Prep Materials: IMA Members: $250, for participation excluding Gleim Review System or other CMA Exam Prep if you already own a recent version.
- Early bird expires on January 18, 2019. Late Deadline for signup & payment is after February 8, 2019.
- Please note: Space is limited for the class, so register early and don’t miss out! To be registered for the class, payment must be received by the deadline.
- Go to the following registration links and click on the "Ticket" box to sign up and pay for:
- For more information contact:
Derek Heijmans, CMA
CMA Director, Wild West Council
Accounting and Finance Manager at Gourmet Fusion Foods, Inc.
Derek Heijmans 424-901-9991
Promoting the CMA - WWC "CMA Rallies"
CMA Rallies are a tool that the Council uses to increase awareness of the CMA Certification with students as well as professional members. The format of the event can be tailored to the audience. Past events have included student "lunch & learn" pizza parties on campus and chapter events featuring presentations on the CMA exam and content areas, CMA exam review tips and employers' view of the CMA.
Watch this space for information on upcoming CMA Rallies. If you are interested in WWC support for promoting the CMA in your area, contact us.
Local Chapter CMA Resources
Check with your local chapter for up to date information on CMA reviews, study groups and exam preparation discounts. There's a listing of chapters under "About the Council".
If your chapter would like information listed here, contact us.